GTA 3 vs Vice City vs San Andreas vs GTA IV, what's your fav?

Like the title says.

Me: Vice City. 80's theme, kick-ass game play, AWESOME soundtracks and an atmosphere that can make you play for hours .

IV, far more realistic. Also love how all the peds on multiplayer can be customised.

Vice City, loved spawning a Tank and blowing everyone up lol, but for MultiPlayer mod, I prefer San Andreas.

I love the SA soundtrack, it has to be one of the best game soundtracks of all time.

But the actual game itself, I'd have to say GTA 3. That right there is my childhood. It will forever be my favourite GTA game

I played Vice Dity for ages. I'll stick with Onfroi.

They all have reasons why they are really good. But my personal favourite, if you haven't already guessed. Vice City. Love the 80's, the characters are the most memorable out of any GTA, especially Tommy Vercetti as the lead protagonist.

San Andreas is fun! Even as a kid I remember going around hitting police with dil.0s always thinking that it was a boomerang.

GTA IV impressed me, and the new game 'Watch Dogs' reminds me of GTA IV. But Watch Dogs is a really interactive game. It's like, assasins creed, but in real life, more realistic.

I love GTA IV, it's quite interesting.

GTA San Andreas.
Although i start playing GTA Vice City. I don't remember.
I always remember the time which i used to play the beginning of the game using cheats.
Then roaming around during the mission (Ryder). LMAO.

GTA San Andreas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I love the SA soundtrack, it has to be one of the best game soundtracks of all time.

But the actual game itself, I'd have to say GTA 3. That right there is my childhood. It will forever be my favourite GTA game
same here. Gta 3 was my first GTA game & the best