[ANNOYING]Make Me Admin SA-MP

guys lol i wanna ask you guys.. i am owner on 1 server and player comes and joins and starts to asslicks and says like wow nice server make me admin i will bring a load of players or say hey nice server are u owner nice .... this server is really awsome are u hiring admins !!!!!!!!!!!! why people almost die for becoming admin they havent even played for 10 minutes dont know in game commands and starts to beg for adminship!! please tell me why all like o be admin !!!

It happens with me too LOL. I'm guessing it makes them feel important.

lol same here xd

ken i bi adim on ur sirvir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
ken i bi adim on ur sirvir?
Hahah better like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
ken i bi adim on ur sirvir? i jest conect n dont knw tha rules

It's the same everywhere, I'm french and they are like "Wow, c'est un super serveur, vous cherchez des moderateurs, mapeurs ou un scripteur, admin ?" (Wow, your server look great, do you hire moderator, mapper, scripter, admin ?, I'll bring you some players)

Some people can't even write with less than 2 errors per words or they are just under 15 years old, that's not really serious. Just don't respond them

(sorry for my englsih )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalia123
Посмотреть сообщение
guys lol i wanna ask you guys.. i am owner on 1 server and player comes and joins and starts to asslicks and says like wow nice server make me admin i will bring a load of players or say hey nice server are u owner nice .... this server is really awsome are u hiring admins !!!!!!!!!!!! why people almost die for becoming admin they havent even played for 10 minutes dont know in game commands and starts to beg for adminship!! please tell me why all like o be admin !!!
ehrmgawd my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukilore
Посмотреть сообщение
Just don't respond them
If you don't respond they will keep spamming as long as you give them an answer. If you say NO, they will say "k shit server noob owner bye"

LOL me too xD

Happens, just tell them "if you keep asking for admin status, you will loose your chance to become one".