Radio filterscript problem

I have a radio filterscript, and i want to made it only for premium (donation ranks)

Код:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//*Script is made By FiReMaNStone
//----------------------------------Include files-------------------------------
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_players>
#pragma tabsize 0

enum pInfo {
pDonateRank
};
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];

#if defined FILTERSCRIPT

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
	print("\n--------------------------------------");
	print(" Radio system is starting..");
	print(" Radio system has started.");
	print("--------------------------------------\n");
	return 1;
}

public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
    print(" Radio System has been shut down due to a Filterscript unload/Exit.");
    print("--------------------------------------\n")
	return 1;
}

#else

main()
{
    print("\n----------------------------------");
    print(" Radio System by FiReMaNStone. Powered by FiReMaNStone");
    print("----------------------------------\n");
}

#endif

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
	if (strcmp("/muzica", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0) //Change this one to whatever you want.
	{
		if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pDonateRank]<1)
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x99FF00, " Nu esti VIP. Pentru a cumpara www.exaid-gaming.tk !");
			return 1;
 		}
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,90,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Posturi Disponibile","1. Kiss FM\r\n2. Radio ZU\r\n3. Radio Taraf","Select", "Cancel");
        	return 1;
	}
  	if (strcmp("/stopradio", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
  	{
  		StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);//This is the function we need to stop the audio from streaming the music.
  		return 1;
   	}
   	return 0;
}

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    switch(dialogid)
    {
        case 90: //Remember the ID we changed in ShowPlayerDialog? (90) That's how the DialogResponse will get to know which Dialog it's going to use.
        {
            if(!response)// This one is used for option 2 which we changed to (Cancel).
            {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Ai anulat radio.");//This one sends a message when you close the dialog using (Cancel).
                    return 1;
            }

switch(listitem)//This one will list the items.
            {
                case 0://Case 0 is basically the first line we made in ShowPlayerDialog (1.)
                {
                    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://www.kissfm.ro/live/");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Scrie /stopradio pentru a opri radio-ul."); //This line sends a message to the listener that he can stop it using /stopradio.
                }
                case 1://Case 1 is the second line we put in ShowPlayerDialog (\r\n2.)
                {
                    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://live.radiozu.ro/");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Scrie /stopradio pentru a opri radio-ul.");//This line sends a message to the listener that he can stop it using /stopradio.
                }
                case 2://Case 2 is the third line we put in ShowPlayerDialog(\r\n3.)
                {
                    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://www.radiotraditional.ro/asculta-live/asculta-online-manele");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Scrie /stopradio pentru a opri radio-ul.");//This line sends a message to the listener that he can stop it using /stopradio.
                }
                //You can continue cases here but make sure you make a new line in the ShowPlayerDialog on /myradio command \r\n4. 4th \r\n5. 5th channel etc..
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
But when i type anything in-game it says that message, "Nu esti VIP. Pentru a cumpara www.exaid-gaming.tk !" - i set this message to send when you don't have a donate rank and you type /muzica (/music), but it appears even if i type /exit from a house. Even with rcon login.
PLEASE help me

So it's saying you dont have "donator" even though you do?

For the /exit one. You must have conflicting dialogs. Check through where your /exit command is and look for:

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,90,); //doesnt matter too much on the rest of the dialog here. Try changing the ID.
Check it then. As for your "donator" i added an "else statement. Try this:
It compiles for me with no errors. I can't test it, as i dont have your VIP "check"
pawn Код:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//*Script is made By FiReMaNStone
//----------------------------------Include files-------------------------------
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_players>
#pragma tabsize 0

enum pInfo {
pDonateRank
};
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];

#if defined FILTERSCRIPT

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
    print(" Radio system is starting..");
    print(" Radio system has started.");
    print("--------------------------------------\n");
    return 1;
}

public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
    print(" Radio System has been shut down due to a Filterscript unload/Exit.");
    print("--------------------------------------\n")
    return 1;
}

#else

main()
{
    print("\n----------------------------------");
    print(" Radio System by FiReMaNStone. Powered by FiReMaNStone");
    print("----------------------------------\n");
}

#endif

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if (strcmp("/muzica", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0) //Change this one to whatever you want.
    {
        if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pDonateRank]>1) // changed from "<" to ">"
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x99FF00, " Nu esti VIP. Pentru a cumpara http://www.exaid-gaming.tk !");
            return 1;
        }
        else ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,90,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Posturi Disponibile","1. Kiss FM\r\n2. Radio ZU\r\n3. Radio Taraf","Select", "Cancel");
            return 1;
    }
    if (strcmp("/stopradio", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
        StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);//This is the function we need to stop the audio from streaming the music.
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    switch(dialogid)
    {
        case 90: //Remember the ID we changed in ShowPlayerDialog? (90) That's how the DialogResponse will get to know which Dialog it's going to use.
        {
            if(!response)// This one is used for option 2 which we changed to (Cancel).
            {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Ai anulat radio.");//This one sends a message when you close the dialog using (Cancel).
                    return 1;
            }

switch(listitem)//This one will list the items.
            {
                case 0://Case 0 is basically the first line we made in ShowPlayerDialog (1.)
                {
                    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://www.kissfm.ro/live/");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Scrie /stopradio pentru a opri radio-ul."); //This line sends a message to the listener that he can stop it using /stopradio.
                }
                case 1://Case 1 is the second line we put in ShowPlayerDialog (\r\n2.)
                {
                    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://live.radiozu.ro/");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
                }
                case 2://Case 2 is the third line we put in ShowPlayerDialog(\r\n3.)
                {
                    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://www.radiotraditional.ro/asculta-live/asculta-online-manele");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
                }
                //You can continue cases here but make sure you make a new line in the ShowPlayerDialog on /myradio command \r\n4. 4th \r\n5. 5th channel etc..
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

I will try it, edit then.

Edit: Not working, i type /muzica and it says i don't have vip (pdonate), but i have donation rank3...

Try now? i changed the < to >

It work but everyone can use that command now..

Thanks all, solved.
TC