Conversion fuel system yini

Hi'ya everyone, Iv been creating a little RolePlay gamemode and just recently added a fuel system to it.
Noww, everything works fine in that system when i added it to my gamemode apart from one small thing that dont bother me too much yet, but if u know the answer feel free to answer The textdraw don't update, when u enter the vehicle u see the real fuel then sec later it will say 100 even if it has no fuel ://

But my key question is how could i save the fuel of each car so when a player spawns he's car it spawns with its old fuel..

So far i have made for each user a file, his password in it, skin, money and that and also 2 slots for cars. Everything works, i even made /sellcar command but i really can't think of a way to save the fuel of players car :/

Ohhh, and this is the script i useddd https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=169284

any help +repp

@ editt

Hmmm, maybe if i did something like pCar1Fuel, then it will save fuel in the file.. Create a like a timer when player sits in the car every so often it goes -1, sounds easy and really hard at the same time