Guys , I really need help.

Hello , I need help on my skype . It won't connect from yesterday since I played on the Conenctions Options :S .

It is taking up to 10Mints doing this ==>
Then telling ==>

I wish you can help me . First log out from your skype , then tell me what to put here

Weird... I have the same settings as you, but I think try to re-install it, it maybe work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
Weird... I have the same settings as you, but I think try to re-install it, it maybe work.
I tried it 3 times . :S

Use port 24731
and untick 80 and 443

Still not working

I guess that my Skype not connected to my internet

The default port is '5075'.
Maybe put that in it and try if it works

No offense, but I think it's something with the internet connection. Egypt's internet is way slow than anybody, I've already experienced it myself through Ibrahim's internet

Not sure, but check with your internet or something, and log in your skype when your internet is working the 'best' for you
----
Try a random port below 100, and search in ****** or the Skype community forums for any problems which is the same like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
Посмотреть сообщение
The default port is '5075'.
Maybe put that in it and try if it works
It is just keep connecting

Then it can not connect , Can i send you my Team Viewer info ? Then you can help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzines4SAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
No offense, but I think it's something with the internet connection. Egypt's internet is way slow than anybody, I've already experienced it myself through Ibrahim's internet

Not sure, but check with your internet or something, and log in your skype when your internet is working the 'best' for you
----
Try a random port below 100, and search in ****** or the Skype community forums for any problems which is the same like this.
It is always connecting , yesterday after i played on the Connections Options .. It got down

Then re-install Skype. That maybe taught you a lesson not to mess around with important stuff

A lot of people are getting this. I think there's a new update.