Server Help

I have made a gamemode from scratch. Its almost finished. Its a MySQL based gamemode. But the thing is that when we compile it, it takes almost 20 seconds to get compiled and also the .amx file is almost 7 MB in size. it consist of almost 25k lines. So i wannna know whether these huge size of .amx file and 25k lines make this gamemode laggy?? Please help

It wont make a gamemode laggy it dont matter how big the script is but it does take a long time to compile a gamemode if its big so my answer it wont lag any servers

Just wait and compile.. probably there is alot of createdynamicobjects.. so ig will be alittle laggy

Allocating memory space for your variables cause amx size to be bigger than expected.
Try to use SA:MP PlayerVars.
Lag issue, Try to avoid using OnPlayerUpdate, millisecond timer interval as much as you can.

Are you sure you compiled the currect file ?

Please compile it ( full - wait for finished )

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimash
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure you compiled the currect file ?

Please compile it ( full - wait for finished )
I compiled the whole file fully and it showed as finished compiling. But when i look at .amx file, its 7 MB in size (.pwn file is almost 1 MB in size) . Also i dont have a lot of CreateDynamicObject(), just only a few. I didnt used any SA:MP PlayerVars. Instead i have a lot of enumerators declared for all those player related datas. I havent used anything under OnPlayerUpdate. But i have declared 5 global timers under OnGameModeInit(), which is used globally for all players running in 1 second interval of time. Is these things, the reason why the .amx file is big?? Will it lag server??

When you compile the .pwn file did you got any error ?

Just wait and compile.. probably there is alot of createdynamicobjects.. so in game will be laggy.