Paintball

Hi,

I want to create paintball minigame. What weapons i need to use? what effects in sa-mp i can create for realistic paintball? just need some words, what i need to use to make most realistic paintball in sa-mp.

You can't really do it. SA-MP doesn't have any features that can be used to even remotely replicate anything like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't really do it. SA-MP doesn't have any features that can be used to even remotely replicate anything like this.
Not entirely true, you could use SetObjectMaterialText() with Wingding's font to create splatters then use AttachObjectToPlayer(). You could give all the players infinite health and use MoveObject() to generate projectile paths. You could define custom areas to detect when a projectile path touches a user placed object. So there is some possibilities but it will take some effort to make them work well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Not entirely true, you could use SetObjectMaterialText() with Wingding's font to create splatters then use AttachObjectToPlayer(). You could give all the players infinite health and use MoveObject() to generate projectile paths. You could define custom areas to detect when a projectile path touches a user placed object. So there is some possibilities but it will take some effort to make them work well.
True True, also by using this you asked "what weapons"
I would use for paintball if your using Pottus's idea the following wepaons:
9mm + Shotgun
or
MP5 + Deagle
All of course would do the same amount of damage if your doing a RP paintball, just when they get hit the get an object attached and there out.

Probably deagle/rifle/sniper would be best, automatic would be a lot of projectiles and a lot of moveobjects =)

What object(s) i need to use for paintball? what balls? what is id, of that objects?

Here is a small concept I made for you.

Objects used:
19475 - Plane object for splatter
1974 - Paintball
2750 - Hairdryer (paintball gun)

Next step

Prototyping functions / experimenting

But how you can do, object go straight, by your aim?

No i do it myself. Just something things.