One Way Glass

So I'm mapping a police department, and I need an interview room. I've been searching through objects for ages looking for one way glass, possibly with a mirror on one side. I can't find anything at all, I just need an object that can be seen through one way and not the other, thanks.

There is a way to do this actually, with a one way working mirror you'll have to message though because it's bit more than what I can explain here I'll need to show you how it works then give you some code for it as you'll probably have to scrap your current map I think or at least heavily modify it to accommodate the dimensions/location.

It doesn't have to be a mirror, because this is like a finishing touch to the mapping, so I don't like the idea of scrapping it. I just need something like a floor or a ceiling that can be seen through from one side.

Just use one of those flat pane models that are in the samp.img file. Re-texture it and you're done.

I just decided to add a camera in the corner and add a cmd to SetPlayerPlayerCameraPos while in the room next door, should be all good.

Or, you can find a one sided object that is opeque and use that