Map editor Bug will not remove this object

Hello guys i have mapped my own airport today i just done it all and am feeling unlucky now due to the fact of this photo below i can not remove it shows on the map editor its removed but in game the tower shows up

I don't think that someone needs the circles to see the crane, however did you add RemoveBuildingForPlayer(with all objects that you wan't to be removed) under public OnPlayerConnect ?

Yeah, there is no way to remove that crane. The problem is that the cranes don't show up in the map editor because they are not in the .IPL entries, but rather created dynamically by the game. Sorry, but maybe you could work around it by mapping a control tower around it.

way that seems abit silly do you think this would be fixed i really hope it does as i did make the map i was all day mapping today on the airport thank you for your replys Helps alot and yes i have all the removebuilding i needed. even tho thats still coming up Also thats a good idea to map around it

Those objects are normally spawned via SCM (Mission) coding in Singleplayer. If you would start an empty game, without the SA missions, these objects would be gone too. To fill in the emptiness, SA-MP has copied some of these SCM-spawned objects. Unfortunately, RemoveBuildingForPlayer can't access or remove those objects.