missing file

Im not sure is this the right section for this, but .. after I tried to "install" one hack for sa-mp Im getting error that d3dx9_43.dll is missing (I removed the cheat and reinstalled gta sa and sa-mp) so Im still getting the error, don't matter if Im trying to play multi or single player, any ideas how to fix this ? (I always haven't been lucky when I try to use cheats/hacks )

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96664
Посмотреть сообщение
Im not sure is this the right section for this, but .. after I tried to "install" one hack for sa-mp Im getting error that d3dx9_43.dll is missing (I removed the cheat and reinstalled gta sa and sa-mp) so Im still getting the error, don't matter if Im trying to play multi or single player, any ideas how to fix this ? (I always haven't been lucky when I try to use cheats/hacks )
Is DirectX 9.0 installed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDraw
Посмотреть сообщение
Is DirectX 9.0 installed?
Yes it is.

If you haven't already, try rebooting your computer. Otherwise, re-install DirectX 9.

You should be permanently banned for admitting to (attempting to install) a hack.

Schurkid

Rear not! I know the solutions to you're proplems! There is an folder in you're computer called 'systen 23' all youre problem is fix if you delete him XD hope i helpd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloBenice
Посмотреть сообщение
Rear not! I know the solutions to you're proplems! There is an folder in you're computer called 'systen 23' all youre problem is fix if you delete him XD hope i helpd
Legit guy, vouch for him. Solved my problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
You should be permanently banned for admitting to (attempting to install) a hack.
We don't know his reason yet, it might be for singleplayer or it could be for testing his script's anti-hacks.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Um, fail troll, cannot even spell "System 32", so, you didn't fix my problems. Try again, also, who would be stupid enough to delete that folder anyways? You're not the brightest spark are you.

Just run the program as an administrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
Just run the program as an administrator.
Or if you have a file "d3d9" or smthing like that in GTA SA folder, rename it to that one, that's how I fixed it for myself..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Systen 23 Brah it's System 32 and why you don't press shift+del on it to see what will happen ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
We don't know his reason yet, it might be for singleplayer or it could be for testing his script's anti-hacks.
Actually the hack was ****** and I was going to test the anti-airbreak/anti speed system which I made for my server(kinda RP server), but I even didn't reach the server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Or if you have a file "d3d9" or smthing like that in GTA SA folder, rename it to that one, that's how I fixed it for myself..
Actually yes I noticed the file with the same name so now I will try and tell You what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you! That worked! Rep + for you and ban for the other guys who just posted off-topic to get more posts.