I Need to make this function

Well ... i am using ryder race system :
well i use /startautorace for auto race but when i use this command so it spam my server like sending again and again
Код:
"%d" second untill race start
and
Код:
race ended due to 0 player
so i want it like at first there should be client message " Race %d is active " and if 1 player join it then it should give that ( %d untill race %d starts ) else if no player join then it should not send that message. thanks here is pastebin code . You can see and post the link with edited :

http://pastebin.com/dAjpTvqM

Use a counter variable and on join command increase it and if the count is 0, end the race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_007
Посмотреть сообщение
Use a counter variable and on join command increase it and if the count is 0, end the race
Well thanks but i tried my best but failed Can you do it with simple edit please please?>

Can you create a paste of ur race ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you create a paste of ur race ?
I will post it for you but please first can you do that for me ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by мυ∂υℓ_вacнα
Посмотреть сообщение
I will post it for you but please first can you do that for me ?
LOL then why I ask you to create a paste?? O.o

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL then why I ask you to create a paste?? O.o
What are you talking about ? If about the paste of code so i have already posted it look at my thread post's.

The function CountTillRace makes no sense, you mixed up switch and else. You should better do some scripting tutorials before asking specific questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypog
Посмотреть сообщение
The function CountTillRace makes no sense, you mixed up switch and else. You should better do some scripting tutorials before asking specific questions.
Well you should try to make sence. that's fully work i mean this code works . You had better to do soem thing in this edition , dont talk useless

No one ?