Suggest Some Ideas About TDM Server?

Hello Samp,

You all are requested to Suggest Some Ideas About TDM Server?

I am going to make a TDM server so i want ideas to start with kindly help me by sharing your ideas....

Thanks

Ideas Please...

How about if you die 3 times in a row you get banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal
Посмотреть сообщение
How about if you die 3 times in a row you get banned?
now THAT would be unique

I might actually start a server like this... but bans will be for half an hour

and every 2 hours another game will start... and i may give away prizes too

- Have some similar to COD5 Resurrection, a large TDM with many teams and domination bases/points around the map
- Have it based around teamwork rather than typical join a team and go off lone-wolf, set up a teamspeak or ventrilo where teams can communicate while playing
- Theme could be Battlefield. Battlefield 4 is coming out soon, a release when that comes out might be beneficial

-Turf Wars
-Gang Houses
-Kill Sprees
-Team Bank Robberies
etc.

You must be able to shoot!

Army theme is really good, jets and hunters flying through the sky, tanks patrolling and destroying anything they encounter, jeeps and sanchezes speeding around with a passenger shooting at everyone, snipers dug in deep around the map, and groups of foot soldiers working together to dominate the bases and survive.

I Have Currently Build Following Stuff....

1. 8-TEAMS
2. TEAM BASES
3. MINI EVENTS
4. A LITTLE BIT JOBS LIKE DRUG DEALER AND GUN SELLER SO THAT IT WOULD BE EASY TO BUY WEAPONS FROM THEM
5. NORMAL PLAYERS CAN SAVE WEAPONS UP TO 3 WHERE AS VIP'S CAN SAVE WEAPONS UP TO 8
6. ANTICHEAT (MONEY, PING)
7. TEAM RADIO CHAT
8. HEAD SHOT

I Considered Your Ideas
-Turf Wars
-Team Bank Robberies
-Army Theme With Jets Hydras And More... I Have Army In One Of The Team... Hopefully i will improve it...