Weapons

Heres my Problem, I've Installed Models for the Following Weapons
M4
Deagle
Spas-12
Mp5
Sniper
Now, I want to get the old Regular Models back but I don't have a Copy of their .txd's and Things, if anyone could Help me on how to Fix it without Re-Installing SAMP Because I have other Mods I want to Keep that'd be Awesome, Thanks .

Search on ****** for the full gta3.img file.

Download it, never install mods again

One problem with that, I have other Mods I put in the gta3 IMG that I wanna keep...

Download the original GTA3 IMG and open it up with your desired program, now find the original files of the weapons you want back, paste them into a folder. Now with the same program open up your editted/modded GTA3 IMG and replace the modded weapon files with the original ones from the original GTA3 IMG.

I would Download the Origonaly GTA3 but everywhere I see it, it looks like a Scam....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zClaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Search on ****** for the full gta3.img file.

Download it, never install mods again
He can install any mods if he wanted to..

Anyway, if you want to mod your GTA again, always have a backup file. In my GTA root folder, I added "GTA Mods" and inside I added folder "Backup".

Remember, always do a backup when you want to mod your GTA. Extract the original file into the backup folder, just in case if you're thinking about changing it back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newchie
Посмотреть сообщение
I would Download the Origonaly GTA3 but everywhere I see it, it looks like a Scam....
Reinstall the game, make backups before you mod.