Server not saving accounts.

Well each time one joins my server and Register's up etc when they join age they have to Registered again but then after the second time of them Registering everything is fine, Just means they have to re-log again after the first time. Anyone know how to fix my problem?

What admin system you use?

Make sure you write a default stat file when they register.

Script that u use is ur own

If no

Crtl+f find [PATH] and u will see the directory folder name that u need to be create man

It's all MySQL and a custom script so I'm really not sure whats going on with it. sadly I need to try figure the problem >_<

Post your registration code please.

Just Use Fadmin,
It Save Account

To the poster above, i hardly believe he is going to change his admin system just to get registration working.

ONTOPIC: Seems like a weird problem. If i understood correctly, the players must register their accounts, and then the next time they join, they have to register them again, and after that they no longer have to register them?

I have NO experience with MySQL since i've always thought it's way too overkill for SA:MP, and is only good for connections between the server and a website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FSaF]Jarno
Посмотреть сообщение
To the poster above, i hardly believe he is going to change his admin system just to get registration working.

ONTOPIC: Seems like a weird problem. If i understood correctly, the players must register their accounts, and then the next time they join, they have to register them again, and after that they no longer have to register them?

I have NO experience with MySQL since i've always thought it's way too overkill for SA:MP, and is only good for connections between the server and a website.
You are correct, It's something to do with my script and I really don't know what. I get everything works fine after they register twice, I've got a development server up if anyone wants to have a look at it and try help out? hah.

Showing us SOME code might help...