Roleplay server - Should it have first person driving

Just a quick question, should you get an incar view when you enter a vehicle in game. or would it annoy people? or should you have the choice of both?

Both because on every ar is other view so that might be problem in seting up.

I'd say it'd be annoying really.

Annoying. While it does seem more realistic (since you don't hover above yourself while you drive in real life)...people play video games to get away from real life. There is a balance between keep it realistic, and driving players away because they feel they can't make any choices.

^Plus the driving mechanics/physics on SAMP aren't entirely realistic, and how people drive at times isn't either.

First person driving yes!
The more realsm, the better!
And @kaisersouse people can just find another server if they don't wnat realism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim_sima
Посмотреть сообщение
First person driving yes!
The more realsm, the better!
And @kaisersouse people can just find another server if they don't wnat realism!
If you are going to add first person driving for the reason of ''realism'' you might as well remove the ''DM'' rule since people in real life kill other people without a reason.

Both, it'd be a nice feature to have.
However it shouldn't be forced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are going to add first person driving for the reason of ''realism'' you might as well remove the ''DM'' rule since people in real life kill other people without a reason.
That's people with psychological problems I doubt a city (in this instant a server) with 30 people would have 20 of those with psychological problems.

I'd honestly be really annoyed if I got into a car on a server and it immediately put me in first person mode. I think that it should be added as a option. However, it will take some time for the players to get used to if they haven't used a FPS mod for cars before. It will also probably result in a lot of player kills. So, maybe there should be a mandatory tutorial/test on how to drive in first person before you let a person use the command.