Radio systeam Help!

C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(135) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(152) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(157) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(162) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(167) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(172) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(177) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(182) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(187) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(192) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(197) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(207) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(212) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(217) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(222) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Xtream.Admin-PC\Desktop\RadioSystem-v2\filterscripts\RadioSystem.pwn(236) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

17 Errors.

Pliss Help!

Tnx!

Pliss Help me someone!

Give us some code..

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//*Script is made By FiReMaNStone
//----------------------------------Include files-------------------------------
#include <a_samp>

#if defined FILTERSCRIPT

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
print("\n--------------------------------------");
print(" Radio system is starting..");
print(" Radio system has started.");
print("--------------------------------------\n");
return 1;
}

public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
print("\n--------------------------------------");
print(" Radio System has been shut down due to a Filterscript unload/Exit.");
print("--------------------------------------\n")
return 1;
}

#else

main()
{
print("\n----------------------------------");
print(" Radio System by FiReMaNStone. Powered by FiReMaNStone");
print("----------------------------------\n");
}

#endif

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if (strcmp("/myradio", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0) //Change this one to whatever you want.
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,90,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"My Radio list","1. My first channel\r\n2. My second channel\r\n3. My third channel","Select", "Cancel");
//We use the line above to make the Dialog show, and as you notice we want DIALOG_STYLE_LIST because it will be a list so we can choose from.
//As you notice everytime you add \r\n it adds a new line to the list, which means in our tutorial adds a new radio station to the list.
//Make sure you change the ID of the Dialog, we don't want it to mix with other dialogs in your server, I set it to 90.
return 1;
}
if (strcmp("/stopradio", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
{
StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);//This is the function we need to stop the audio from streaming the music.
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
switch(dialogid)
{
case 90: //Remember the ID we changed in ShowPlayerDialog? (90) That's how the DialogResponse will get to know which Dialog it's going to use.
{
if(!response)// This one is used for option 2 which we changed to (Cancel).
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "You canceled the dialog.");//This one sends a message when you close the dialog using (Cancel).
return 1;
}

switch(listitem)//This one will list the items.
{
case 0://Case 0 is basically the first line we made in ShowPlayerDialog (1.)
{
PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://radio02-cn3.akadostream.ru:8814/nrj192.mp3");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Type /stopradio to stop audio streaming."); //This line sends a message to the listener that he can stop it using /stopradio.
}
case 1://Case 1 is the second line we put in ShowPlayerDialog (\r\n2.)
{
PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://stream.radioactivity.fm:8002/");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Type /stopradio to stop audio streaming.");//This line sends a message to the listener that he can stop it using /stopradio.
}
case 2://Case 2 is the third line we put in ShowPlayerDialog(\r\n3.)
{
PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://sc.3wk.com:8300/");//This function will play our desired radio. So we have to put the url between its brackets.
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x42F3F198, "Type /stopradio to stop audio streaming.");//This line sends a message to the listener that he can stop it using /stopradio.
}
//You can continue cases here but make sure you make a new line in the ShowPlayerDialog on /myradio command \r\n4. 4th \r\n5. 5th channel etc..
}
}
}
return 1;
}

HELP PLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm, I copied your code, and compiled it in my pawno, and it has no errors.
I uploaded fs for you. You can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ebltim96nyhga5