Got any .map files laying around?

I'M ALL SET, NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO SEND ME ANY MORE .MAP FILES. THANKS!

I don't need "scripting help" so this section seemed to suit me better.

Basically, I'm working on a system that involves .map files (from the MTA map editor). I was wondering if anyone (or a few people, really) had some random .map files laying around. If you do, please make sure you know WHERE the objects/vehicles in the file are located so I can see if my system is working like expected.

Much appreciated!

EDIT: I'll give people who help a +rep, I suppose... since it means something to quite a few people around here.

This might annoy you as i dont have any files, but what's the system for? And how is it gonna work?

No harm in sharing that I suppose. Basically, it's a custom way to load/unload/sort objects on a server dynamically. Instead of having to load/unload .map files each time the server reboots, it loads objects, stores them into a MySQL DB (if the admin who loaded them wants to do that) and then they ALWAYS load when the server boots up.

Plus, I'll have commands that give admins the ability to dynamically delete objects from the server. When they do that, if they're loaded from the database, it will give them the option to delete it from the DB- that way the object never comes back.

So all in all, it's just an IG object editor for all dynamic objects on the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
No harm in sharing that I suppose. Basically, it's a custom way to load/unload/sort objects on a server dynamically. Instead of having to load/unload .map files each time the server reboots, it loads objects, stores them into a MySQL DB (if the admin who loaded them wants to do that) and then they ALWAYS load when the server boots up.

Plus, I'll have commands that give admins the ability to dynamically delete objects from the server. When they do that, if they're loaded from the database, it will give them the option to delete it from the DB- that way the object never comes back.

So all in all, it's just an IG object editor for all dynamic objects on the server.
Wow, sounds nice. Looking forward to that then

Here are a few .map files from my old TDM server.

http://up.ht/Y025w0

Hope this is what you wanted! .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение

http://up.ht/Y025w0

Hope this is what you wanted! .
It would help if you told him where the map is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
It would help if you told him where the map is...
Could you tell me where some (or all, if you can) of the objects for the files are located?

Berlin1945: Not sure sorry. You'll need to check the XYZ of an object.
Blue_BattleOfTheOcean: It's just next to Palomino Creek river (The river seperating LS to the countryside). Next to palomino creek.
Blue_MexicansVsPolice: LV Desert, next to area 69. (It's also the popular 'Godfather Paintball' location.
fastfoodfight: Las Venturas, on the right side of the map (Where cluckin bell, pizza stack is. Sort of a chinese looking building)
LVDAMWankers: Las Venturas Dam.

That's all I can remember. :P Sorry if the locations are a bit vague.

They're good enough! Thanks!

I have some 2 000 of them, if you still need more.