I have question about NG ship.

So basicly is it possibe to make National guard ship driveable?

By using MoveObject and attaching the players to the object (is that possible?) it should work.

Um so basicly I need to get a id of NG ship right? And add it to player..

Yes.

Basically you'd have to use this... https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AttachObjectToPlayer

However, I don't know how you could keep any of the other players from falling off the ship as it moves... I don't know if "TogglePlayerControllable" would work to stop them from falling off or not...

Uhh thats good qestion maybe I need to look in another ship codes?

And another question where I can find ID of NG ship... I searched in ****** but turns out as real life ng ships not samp evene searched as gta san andreas same...

TogglePlayerControllable does freeze the player at the location there currently at, but if the z axis of the the player is above the ground then you could have some problems with lag in the client side of the player but you and others in the server will see the player frozen at the position hes at.

Hmmh but moving around ship and then again staying in one place is not possible? Like if player went afk for short time..
+ about ng ship id maybe someone knows it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillex
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmmh but moving around ship and then again staying in one place is not possible? Like if player went afk for short time..
+ about ng ship id maybe someone knows it.
Think about this, a vehicle is moving, on top of that theres a player whos frozen. When the vehicle goes from position 1 to position 2 which is 10 seconds away. The player frozen will still be on top of the vehicle when unfrozen on position 2. Same applies here.

With afk, becuase the player is not streaming to the server the position will be as when he last paused.

Oh Okay thanks mate Thanks for your time and help + rep for me. Just because I can't give you nothing more back for your time!