Need Scripting help ASAP

hey guys i have just recently made a edit and have made a new role play server which has a few active members already and is something i hope to grow bigger in the future , but here the thing i can only really do the basic scripting and need help with alot of the bug fixes and adding things , if anyone is interested please reply to this or just join the server but better off replying to this thread

A few things that i need help with are -

Adding items on the actual map

error when we make new map edits only we can see it after loading it in map editor but we need everyone to see it

we want vehicles to de spawn when player logs

and thats just a few of the things there is much more to do

if you help us out with this we are willing to give you donation if we are happy with your work via paypal

Please if you are interested in helping someone out reply to this or get in touch

Try posting in the minor scripting issues thread. Otherwise, you may wish to, and I recommend that you recruit a full-time proper scripter, since you'll get to a stage where scripting new stuff will be quite difficult.

Good luck!

I'm pretty sure your intention was not bad, but you've posted this in the wrong section as you're asking for a scripter. Here's the correct section https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

ok sorry I'll re posts : )