MySQL doubt

Hello
I have a server with 80+ players everyday and i just converted my server script to MySQL R6. Gamemode is having vehicle, house and property systems in which Vehicle system only having MySQL and other 2 are just pawno scripts.
My Gamemode is having more than 40000 lines and the compile time is 30 seconds or more, i wasn't know how to script MySQL but somehow i studied it and converted the whole gamemode to it. In that i made a timer to save all the players data (eg: kills, deaths, score and so on....) except vehicle, house and property system, it will be saved in every 5 minutes.
So my question is, if i add my mysql script to the server then any problems may occur? especially server will lag?
I haven't used such a script before and thats why i'm asking this, can you please help me out?

Thanks

MySQL is faster than file saving! Faster and flexible, capable to handle huge amounts of data (1000s of GBs of DATA), plus you can use it to display the mysql variables on webpages! There should be no problem of lag and things, unless you have faulty iterations or code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
MySQL is faster than file saving! Faster and flexible, capable to handle huge amounts of data (1000s of GBs of DATA), plus you can use it to display the mysql variables on webpages! There should be no problem of lag and things, unless you have faulty iterations or code.
Everything works fine in the gamemode and to bugs at all, all the functions are working and there is no errors in the mysql Debug log. But i dont know whether the players go above 100 or 80 then the server will lag or not, i'm asking this because i dont want to take risk by adding the script in the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
False,

Y_ini is probably faster than R6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_DjolE
Посмотреть сообщение
False,

Y_ini is probably faster than R6.
I'm not talking about Y_ini....

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP File Function - 10/ms.
SQLite - 20/ms.
MySQL - 40/ms.
INI - 70/ms.
XML - 120/ms.
Well, typically mysql is always faster. But you gotta agree with the flexible part.

I know some servers with 500+ players on mysql and it have no Lag or delay or anything like that. Only thing that i can think of making lag is that playerdata saving , if it is to many players and to much data it will probably be 1-2s of lag... i think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYouBoth
Посмотреть сообщение
i just converted
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYouBoth
Посмотреть сообщение
R6
Those two things just don't go together in one sentence. Why on earth would you still choose R6 while versions R7 and above have been proven faster and more stable. If you can't figure out how to work with threads then you shouldn't be using MySQL at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Those two things just don't go together in one sentence. Why on earth would you still choose R6 while versions R7 and above have been proven faster and more stable. If you can't figure out how to work with threads then you shouldn't be using MySQL at all.
Yea,, because those two are totally related..... sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont know how to script MySQL R7, i started studying R6 first so i dont know the new MySQL functions but i will study it soon. Now i really wanted to get an answer for the question i asked above...please