Need some ideas for a GPS based Auto - race generator FS!

Hello, guys. I checked out Gamer_Z's competition about that .. well you know that, but I am not doing it for the money (Even if I win, I am probably gonna donate it to someone). Anyways, I just learnt the actual importance of Gamer Z's plugin, after reading the tutorial. I took up the job of making an awesome FS which automatically creates races and stores it!
I have a command made already - /crace which randomly picks a node out of the 32xx0 nodes and creates checkpoints at every 10 metres! Also, you can tick off rogue races since nodes only are present on roads, not in the countryside or so. I remember my days when I was dreaming to build a race server but didn't have the energy to go ingame and create races using Ryder`'s FS and all that.
So what do you want to see in this FS? Or should it be an include? I made this thread considering that the auto creation alone would be a sucky feature, some more ideas from you guys would be awesome.
Also, the down side is that there's a problem here, the Plugin doesn't load, but I can script, I did, and it works fine (So my friend told me, on testing on his server.)