Help me please

I put this code
Код:
CMD:sellak(playerid, params[])
{
  	new playerb, bullets, string[128];
  	if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,7, 2799.7219,-2417.6570,13.6307)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You are not at the right place!");
    new PlayerName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
  	GetPlayerName(playerid, playerame, sizeof(playername));
    if(strfind(playername, "[SC]", true) != -1)
    if(sscanf(params,"ii",playerb,bullets)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Usage: /sellak [id] [ammo]");
    if(!IsPlayerNearPlayer(playerid, playerb, 5.0)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You are too far away from that player!");
    format(string, sizeof(string), "** %s takes out a AK-47 and a box of ammo as he passes it to %s", NAMEGET(playerid), NAMEGET(playerb), bullets);
	NearMessageSender(playerid, 7, string, COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE1);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Gun Dealer %s has given you a AK-47 and a box of ammo.", NAMEGET(playerid));
    SendClientMessage(playerb, COLOR_RED, string);
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerb, 30, bullets);
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -200);//you can change the ammount of money taken from the player
    return 1;
}

and I get this errors

Код:
C:\Users\Giannis\Desktop\RP.pwn(310) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerame"
C:\Users\Giannis\Desktop\RP.pwn(310) : error 017: undefined symbol "playername"
C:\Users\Giannis\Desktop\RP.pwn(310) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Giannis\Desktop\RP.pwn(310) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
And I already have puted this Stock

Код:
stock NAMEGET(playerid)
{
    new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYER_NAME; i++)
    {
        if(name[i] == '_') name[i] = ' ';
    }
    return name;

pawn Код:
CMD:sellak(playerid, params[])
{
    new playerb, bullets, string[128];
    if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,7, 2799.7219,-2417.6570,13.6307)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You are not at the right place!");
    new playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, sizeof(playername));
    if(strfind(playername, "[SC]", true) != -1)
    if(sscanf(params,"ii",playerb,bullets)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Usage: /sellak [id] [ammo]");
    if(!IsPlayerNearPlayer(playerid, playerb, 5.0)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You are too far away from that player!");
    format(string, sizeof(string), "** %s takes out a AK-47 and a box of ammo as he passes it to %s", NAMEGET(playerid), NAMEGET(playerb), bullets);
    NearMessageSender(playerid, 7, string, COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE1);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Gun Dealer %s has given you a AK-47 and a box of ammo.", NAMEGET(playerid));
    SendClientMessage(playerb, COLOR_RED, string);
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerb, 30, bullets);
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -200);//you can change the ammount of money taken from the player
    return 1;
}
EDIT: I would have optimised it for you but I'm on my phone at the moment, if you PM me ill optimise it when I'm at my PC

The arrays name are case sensitive, if you named it like this: "PlayerName", it cannot be changed. If it will be changed, it simply won't be recognized.

pawn Код:
GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName));

zxc1, That is a string buddy but yes you are right, they are case sensitive.

Booth you are the best +Reped bro thank you<33(no homo)

No worries, I'll optimise the code for you and PM it through.