Factions

OK. First off, Hi. My name is Jason and I enjoy playing SA-MP. Nothing new right?

Well I am a bit pissed. This is my third go with my friends and one thing has stumped me every time FACTIONS I have searched for HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and COUNTLESS MORE HOURS. I can't find one, or a damn tutorial on how to make one.

So, I am trying to make an SFPD faction, with all the primary faction stuff. Vehicles, Skins, ETC. So, if anyone could link me to a tutorial, or give me a script they have. THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Sorry if I sounded a bit pushy and mean, I just really need this done.

-Jason

what kinda saving system you looking to use yini/dini/ .cfg ..... i can do u a quick draft.... also ummmm y don't u just check roleplay / Cnr gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glad2BeHere
Посмотреть сообщение
what kinda saving system you looking to use yini/dini/ .cfg ..... i can do u a quick draft.... also ummmm y don't u just check roleplay / Cnr gamemode
Dini would be fine. I have the .inc.

If it works, i'll take it. I appriciate it.

Explain in Detail here <<<<<< explain fully thier and anyone would be happy 2 do it..... plus i need more info on how u want the system....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glad2BeHere
Посмотреть сообщение
Explain in Detail here <<<<<< explain fully thier and anyone would be happy 2 do it..... plus i need more info on how u want the system....
I will PM you every detail. I really appreciate this.