Just some questions...

Alright I recently bought a small server space for myself and a couple friends from Volt Host and I'm having some trouble.

I understand how to connect and all that, I'm just wondering if running version 0.3x is keeping me from installing some of the filterscripts and gamemodes. I tried installing the X Admin filterscript and I'm sure that I put everything in the right folders (done so through FTP) but when I hop on the server none of the commands work.

Also, to install Gamemodes if I downloaded a Gm with a folder containing all the files do I put those directly into the gamemodes folder on my server or do I put the whole folder into my gamemode folder?

I know that last part may be a bit confusing so if it is just let me know and I'll try to explain it better.

are you sure you placed all the correct files in the right places? like example : scriptfiles. and Did you put the GM name in the server.cfg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean
Посмотреть сообщение
are you sure you placed all the correct files in the right places? like example : scriptfiles. and Did you put the GM name in the server.cfg?
I actually haven't tried installing any gamemodes yet because I wanted to make sure I was putting the files in the right place.

I'm talking about this
I tried installing this and I put everything in the right folder, but I wasn't sure about where to put the stuff in the pawno folder so I just made a new directory named Pawno. I tried connecting and I can't use any of the commands.

Also, sorry if this a noob question, but connecting with the RCON Pass will make it recognize me as the admin, right?

Actually, I figured how the Filterscripts work, I just need to learn how Gamemodes work.