Server keeps restarting (0.3x)

Hello, so I have recently updated my server and client to 0.3x and since that have noticed my server keeps restarting by itself. Its not me losing connection, its the server keeps restarting. On 0.3e it was fine. Could I get some help, thanks.

You sure you updated all includes files, plugins etc... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sime30
Посмотреть сообщение
You sure you updated all includes files, plugins etc... ?
yes, recompiled all the filterscripts i use, gamemode, and plugins are up to date.

Linux server or? Did you update that too? But I don't think it's because of that...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Linux server or? Did you update that too? But I don't think it's because of that...
yes this is a linux server, yes i updated all the files for linux too.

Well, it might be the problem of 0.3x version...but, did you change anything before updating to 0.3x version, something in script that might cause server restarts?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, it might be the problem of 0.3x version...but, did you change anything before updating to 0.3x version, something in script that might cause server restarts?
nope, same script as earlier, and im running 0.3x R2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewmola
Посмотреть сообщение
nope, same script as earlier, and im running 0.3x R2.
I also updated my server to 0.3x R2 and it's working fine... It must be the problem in your script!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I also updated my server to 0.3x R2 and it's working fine... It must be the problem in your script!
yea im gonna try disabling some filterscripts, and see

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewmola
Посмотреть сообщение
yea im gonna try disabling some filterscripts, and see
If you have many FS-s then maybe that's the problem... Try to put them inside your GM...