Splitting MySQL results.

Hey,

When I read in 2-3 (Sometimes more) rows from a database they are not being split into 3 separate variables(With respective arrays).

Here is the code:

pawn Код:
stock loadplayervehicles(iPlayer)
{
    for(new i=0; i<4; i++)
    {
        DestroyVehicle(ownedvehicle[iPlayer][i]);
        ResetVVar(ownedvehicle[iPlayer][i]); // Restores all vehicle relative variables to their default
        ownedvehicle[iPlayer][i] = 0; // This basically makes the player own "0" cars when they log out
    }
    new Query[700];
    format(Query, sizeof(Query), "SELECT * FROM `vehicleinfo` WHERE `vowner` = '%s'", pName(iPlayer));
    mysql_query(Query);
    mysql_store_result();
    new nextveh;
    ownedveh[iPlayer] = 0;
    if(mysql_num_rows()) // I did have a for loop in here to add all 3 vehicles but it didn't work at all.
    {
        mysql_fetch_row_format(Query, "|");
        for(new i=0; i<MAX_VEHICLES; i++)
        {
            if(!IsValidVehicle(i)) // Adds the vehicle into a free vehicle slot
            {
                nextveh = i;
                sscanf(Query, "p<|>e<s[32]ds[32]ds[7]ddffffddfddddddddddddddddddddddddddd>", VVar[vehicle[nextveh]]);
                ownedvehicle[iPlayer][ownedveh[iPlayer]] = vehicle[nextveh];
                new plate[7];
                format(plate,sizeof(plate), VVar[vehicle[nextveh]][vplate]);
                SetVehicleNumberPlate(vehicle[nextveh], plate);
                vehicle[nextveh] = CreateVehicle(VVar[vehicle[nextveh]][vmodel], VVar[vehicle[nextveh]][vx], VVar[vehicle[nextveh]][vy], VVar[vehicle[nextveh]][vz], VVar[vehicle[nextveh]][vangle], VVar[vehicle[nextveh]][vcolour1], VVar[vehicle[nextveh]][vcolour2], 0); // Adds the vehicle data into the respective variables.
                ownedveh[iPlayer]++;
                break;
            }
        }
    }
    ownedveh[iPlayer] = 0;
    return 1;
}
Basically, the FIRST vehicle spawns (If there is 2-3) and the rest don't. I did have a for loop to have the variable assignment 3 times (1 per player car), however it didn't work at all..

Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong?

The break statement in the loop cancels it. Simple as that.

Also, why are you looping through the vehicles? Loop through the results that your query gives you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
The break statement in the loop cancels it. Simple as that.

Also, why are you looping through the vehicles? Loop through the results that your query gives you.
That loop assigns the misc variables into the same ID of array as the VehID, that's basically it. The break stops it from adding it into EVERY vehicle that isn't assigned.