CPU Usage problem

Hey guys, I've got a problem on my server: after being online for some hours, the CPU Usage gets VERY high (after ~24 hours, the CPU Usage goes up to 100%). That's not the real problem... but sometimes mysql begins to use CPU even more than the samp server itself when I save a data for all the players online, and the queries are executed extremely slow. So I've got the question: is it a MySQL problem, or a script problem?

Here's a screen: http://i.imgur.com/GqoYwhk.png

Please help me. Thanks!

try to show us your OnPlayerUpdate or some of your script that you think make your server lags

I'm not using OnPlayerUpdate nor many timers.

Try to reduce the Timers, or use an Streamer or try to script conserve resources.

But can this be caused by the mysql plugin? I'm using MySQL R7 for saving data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONTROLA
Посмотреть сообщение
But can this be caused by the mysql plugin? I'm using MySQL R7 for saving data.
I'm st....

This is about CPU, not memory.

How many cores does your server have? I'm thinking at least a dual core, but I can't be sure. The three values after 'Load average' should give you an idea of how your server is performing. They show the server load in the last minute, the last 5 minutes and the last 15 minutes respectively. If the server has 2 cores then the maximum value for either of these is 2.00, if there are 4 cores then the maximum value is 4.00, and so on. So if the value is 0.60 on a dualcore then that means your server is at 30% (0.60/2.00) load.

It has 2 cores.

It's quite obvious that the mysql server (mysqld) is the problem, you need to check all of your MySQL in your script as there's quite obviously a problem. I can't do much without code but I understand if you don't want to post it .

Off-topic: I suggest htop to you, it's much more prettier than top.

I'm assuming, since you're using MySQL R7, you're threading those MySQL queries, right?