Create3DTextLabel

pawn Код:
Create3DTextLabel("General Store - /buy", 0x008080FF, -22.3445, -55.6857, 1003.5469, 18, -1, 0);
CreatePickup(1274, 1, -22.3445, -55.6857, 1003.5469, -1); // General Store
The pickup works but the text label doesn't show in my general store, any ideas why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphexCCFC
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
Create3DTextLabel("General Store - /buy", 0x008080FF, -22.3445, -55.6857, 1003.5469, 18, -1, 0);
CreatePickup(1274, 1, -22.3445, -55.6857, 1003.5469, -1); // General Store
The pickup works but the text label doesn't show in my general store, any ideas why?
Let me guess, you want it to be in Generals Store Interior?

Yeah, I made a dynamic business system and the general store businesses that are created are different virtual worlds so I thought -1 means it would work in all worlds like CreatePickup does..

Just set both virtual worlds to the same number, except for a negative number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAsT-OAK_510
Посмотреть сообщение
Just set both virtual worlds to the same number, except for a negative number.
Interior and Virtual world aren't same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MG]Dimi
Посмотреть сообщение
Interior and Virtual world aren't same thing.
Who said anything about interior? You don't need to set an interior for either CreatePickup or Create3DTextLabel:

Quote:

Create3DTextLabel(text[], color, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float: DrawDistance, virtualworld, testLOS)

CreatePickup(model, type, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Virtualworld)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimi
Let me guess, you want it to be in Generals Store Interior?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AphexCCFC
Yeah, I made a dynamic business system and the general store businesses that are created are different virtual worlds so I thought -1 means it would work in all worlds like CreatePickup does..
See?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MG]Dimi
Посмотреть сообщение
See?
Read my last post.

I needed the text label to show in whatever virtual world the business is created in at random, but I've sorted it now, thanks anyway.

If you could help me with this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=407118

It would be much appreciated.

Try the streamer plugin.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865
And use:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Floattreamdistance = 100.0);