Pleas help! Gamemode says Unknown

Hey guys i had 2 scripts famous RP. They work on my Home host server but they do not work on the website host i use Volt-Host i don't know why? Then i got another one that is not so good when you join the server crashes it is NGRP HSRP and then a normal RP script just called RP so pleas tell me how i can fix it keeps saying unknow but it works on the home host.?

well the plugins are in .so format just to let u know also the server_log will point you to the right direction

Add me in skype hamada_mh2992
And Download teamviewer
And i will fix it

Are you sure all of the plugins are in? Try taking a look at your configuration file.

Download the Linux plugins for your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDavidson
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys i had 2 scripts famous RP. They work on my Home host server but they do not work on the website host i use Volt-Host i don't know why? Then i got another one that is not so good when you join the server crashes it is NGRP HSRP and then a normal RP script just called RP so pleas tell me how i can fix it keeps saying unknow but it works on the home host.?
Just thought I would mention. NGRP is not good :O You shouldnt use it! And yeh just make sure you have the correct plugins, Just to be sure and make sure you have them in the server.cfg

This problem cause when any necessary plugin didn't load.