2 many objects

Hi i'm building a fully ownmade fortress (not my idea it's a idea from another guy) and i only use rocks , i put them on eachother to make walls i'm not even almost done and already used more then 500 objects now my problem is the fortress keep dissapear and u can jump thru it when it dissapear and when u move mouse a bit it get's back (Rocks cant dissapear by hitting it or anything so that isnt the problem) i use createdynamicobject and i have a streamer on but nothing helps anything else i coud do to make it work?

Don't use CreateDynamicObject till you have 1000 objects,if you have 1000+ objects use a streamer.

Streamers "stream" objects,causing them to disappear from far,thats how it works.

If you aren't going to use a streamer,be sure you are less than 1000 objects. use CreateObject and you'll be fine.

Besides,if you have 1000+ objects,use another object as a wall,maybe a real wall?

I have over 10000 objects on my script u mean in same area or ...?

I used over 1000 items now and still it dissapear in my script streamer does work have newest version... any thing else? like a big ass streamer i coud use?

Even with streamers you can only stream 1000 objects at once, so if your fortress has more than 1000 objects the pars of will start to disappear. Only thing that you can try i lowering your objects stream distance, or trying to use bigger rocks.