Help in temp ban system

I'm trying to make an Temp Ban System, and it's so much confuse. I already toke a look in CJ and Lux ADMIN, but it's still hard.

Can someone please give me a tip?

Firstly, I say my confusion problem is on converting Minutes into Days, Days into Months and Months into Years, because it needs many conditions to work.

My command is: /ban <playerid> <reason> <days> <minutes>

Everything works correctly, but I need the tip to the Unban date work.

Days and Minutes are the lenght of the banning.

No double posting. There is a modify button , please use it. However, bumping a topic in which you have or require further information is allowed after at least 24 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
No double posting. There is a modify button , please use it. However, bumping a topic in which you have or require further information is allowed after at least 24 hours.
thanks, now close.

Firstly, it is pretty complicated for you to make a sistem which will work the way you want it. I recommend you to use command like /ban [ID/PartOfName] [UnbanDate], so you input just the unban date. And then you can make a function which will compare the current date and the date of unban when a banned player connects, and if the current date is bigger then the unban date, the script automaticlly unbans player.

There are tutorials about temporary ban system by using timestamps. ****** it.

Thanks and sorry, guys. I never thought about put just the unban date / time .