Problem with getting SA-MP server online

Please how to get my SA-MP server online? I have done all, i am portforwared, i have open ports with firewall and i have Windows 7 and i see my server is in internet list but still no one can join it? Why? Please help me and i have telewell modem, btw. and in my server.cfg announce is set 1.

Thanks

Show server logs.

what you mean? logs?

I hope its not set as localhost IP, can you access others' servers or not?
You need to set IP as your IPv4 address.

Go to cmd, type ipconfig, and give your friends the IP address after port-forward, and the port being active. If Wi-Fi, give the IPv4 address to your friends

Vinnie i give and still dont work.. and deffo yes i can and what is localhost ip and if its so how to change it? please help fast and yea its IPv4 and i dont have wi-fi

type your default gateway IP in the URL on some browser, enter, log in, You see something related with Internet Games ( or Port Mapping ), click on that, enter your port shown in your server.cfg, apply, and enter your normal IP address, then you're done! Note that the sa-mpserver.exe must be running.

I Am do it many times dude.. still not work.. wheres the problem? o.0 please help meee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillo
Посмотреть сообщение
I Am do it many times dude.. still not work.. wheres the problem? o.0 please help meee
Did you port-forward correctly? Do what he said and go to your CMD and type 'ipconfig' then look for your IPV4 Address and that will be the IP that your friend uses to login to the server. If you're hosting this on your computer you won't be using your own IP Address, you should be using 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1' with no port at all.

Your friend should use the IP:Port that you port-forwarded on.

Portforward perfectly it will work and go here for port forward help www.portforward.com .