Plugin ERROR

Hi all I have a problem with my Defines.pwn
When I watnt to compile IT for my GM it gives these ERRORS:
Quote:

C:\Users\David\Desktop\I'am adviced you ,,Don't Press If You are Not AlefJC2\Server\RsE New Version 4.1 Big Update Script and GamePlay [b] [0.3e-R2][Login Fixed][SkilledGaming]\pawno\ServerStocks\Defines.pwn(21 : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\David\Desktop\I'am adviced you ,,Don't Press If You are Not AlefJC2\Server\RsE New Version 4.1 Big Update Script and GamePlay [b] [0.3e-R2][Login Fixed][SkilledGaming]\pawno\ServerStocks\Defines.pwn(21 : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\David\Desktop\I'am adviced you ,,Don't Press If You are Not AlefJC2\Server\RsE New Version 4.1 Big Update Script and GamePlay [b] [0.3e-R2][Login Fixed][SkilledGaming]\pawno\ServerStocks\Defines.pwn(826) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "VehicleNames"
C:\Users\David\Desktop\I'am adviced you ,,Don't Press If You are Not AlefJC2\Server\RsE New Version 4.1 Big Update Script and GamePlay [b] [0.3e-R2][Login Fixed][SkilledGaming]\pawno\ServerStocks\Defines.pwn(826) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "_S_T_R_"
C:\Users\David\Desktop\I'am adviced you ,,Don't Press If You are Not AlefJC2\Server\RsE New Version 4.1 Big Update Script and GamePlay [b] [0.3e-R2][Login Fixed][SkilledGaming]\pawno\ServerStocks\Defines.pwn(826) : error 013: no entry point (no public functions)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

On This Linies:
Quote:

218 #undef MAX_PLAYERS
826 But 826 Lines Doesn't Exist

If you can Help me PLEASE give me Linies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
It looks like you haven't included a_samp.
Yeaah Thanks It workS:
But I have Problems with 4 includes:
1.Defines.pwn- Fixed
2.Functions.pwn-Must Be Fixed!!
I have this problem on Functions.pwn When I want to compile It, gives me these Error:

You can Help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you trying to compile all these files separately, and should they all be combined together and compiled as one? And by "combined", I mean "included".
I don't mean what you say now..