When it will happens... :D

When GTA III made 10 years, Rockstar released GTA III for mobile devices. Same thing to Vice City. Now, when San Andreas will be released, Kalcor and spookie, will you release San Andreas Multiplayer for mobile devices?

No. This has been asked a dozen times this month, and the answer is still no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAtom
Посмотреть сообщение
When GTA III made 10 years, Rockstar released GTA III for mobile devices. Same thing to Vice City. Now, when San Andreas will be released, Kalcor and spookie, will you release San Andreas Multiplayer for mobile devices?
Oh... How would you play this on mobile, lol?

Quote:

How would you play this on mobile?

Wardrumstudios converted Max Payne, GTA III and Vice City successfully to iOS and Android... Why San Andreas should not be converted? I don't know much about Apple devices, but I can say that I play Max Payne with high video settings while I'm mirrorring the screen with HDMI cable, without lag (I'm using Samsung Galaxy SIII and the Asus Padfone 2). Also I play Vice City on a dual core (LG Optimus 2x), always without lag :

Maybe, porting SA:MP to iOS and Android platforms will be more difficult than develop SA:MP for Windows...
Maybe SA:MP should be entirely rewritten to Java for Android as I know...

Of course, I will pay 100Ђ if it will be necessary to buy SA:MP for Android xDD

I doubt SA will appear on mobile devices anytime soon. III and VC fit onto a single CD, SA shipped on a DVD.
Even if some majorly cut down version does, (which just wouldnt be the same anyway), no there wouldnt be SA-MP support, lol.

I agree with Si|ent.
But i think that Kalcor and Spookie, won't develop mobile version as well, because they havn't made the Mac version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChoco
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with Si|ent.
But i think that Kalcor and Spookie, won't develop mobile version as well, because they havn't made the Mac version.
Its about impossible for a single "hobby" developer to create lots of upgrades in a short time, as people here often "claim" it from him. Now some also claim mirrored developements for 2 other platforms. "Mirrored" here means doubling or tripling the required knowledge and effort, as being able to create a windows application really doesnt mean that you can do the same for mac, or for some (extremely special) mobile systems.

TBH, I honestly doubt it's even possible on Android.

SA-MP works by altering the data in registers. But in Android, all applications are completely sandboxed. There would be no way for an app to access SA's data. (Not that having access to it would help alot, seeing as how the whole storage structure differs from Windows-based PCs)

SA-MP only works on 1.0 because that version does not have a restriction against modifications. I doubt the phone version - if any - won't have a restriction against it.

Quote:

But in Android, all applications are completely sandboxed

If you have root access, applications (and of course, you) can access files stored in the various system partitions, and even write them... Just think "Lucky Patcher" and how it works