error undefined symble unformat need help.

Ok at first It worked fine but then when I made a slit update to my script it wen't to an error here is the code.

pawn Код:
stock AddObjectFromFile(DFileName[])
{
    if(!fexist(DFileName)) return 0;

new File:ObjectFile, Float:OX, Float:OY, Float:OZ, Float:ORX, Float:ORY, Float:ORZ, OVW, OINT, oTotal, Line[128];

ObjectFile = fopen(DFileName, io_read);
    while(fread(ObjectFile, Line))
    {
        if(Line[0] == '/' || isnull(Line)) continue;
        unformat(Line, "ffffffiii", OX, OY, OZ, ORX, ORY, ORZ, OVW, OINT, oModel);
        CreateDynamicObject(oModel, Float:OX, Float:OY, Float:OZ, Float:ORX, Float:ORY, Float:ORZ, OVW, OINT, -1, 200.0);
        oTotal++;
    }
    fclose(ObjectFile);
    return oTotal;
}

pawn Код:
// At the top
#include < sscanf2 >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
// At the top
#include < sscanf2 >
C:\Users\Jueix\Desktop\Sa-mp\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(27) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Jueix\Desktop\Sa-mp\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(27) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

I've got this
#include <sscanf> but if i put the sscanf2 in it says that error if i remove sscanf then put sscanf2 in it compile's won't it bring bug's to my server tho?

Delete the include/plugin and anything related to sscanf from your server folder.
Re-download it from here (latest version): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21683085/sscanf.rar
Add the sscanf2.inc to your folder/pawno/includes and the sscanf.dll or if you're using Linux, sscanf.so and add again to your script, at the top
pawn Код:
#include < sscanf2 >
Don't have < sscanf >, just the above.