banned unfairly

hey guys,,,,
thats my old acc, i wanted to change my name but the beta told me we dont change make new acc so i made, after 4 days i think im banned for no reason written

my acc

http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=186141

You need to email the SA:MP Team, I am sure they will understand you or give you a reason on why you were banned.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/sendmessage.php

Nothing we can do for you but a understanding email them should do it, Good luck! xD

As of right now, you are ban-evading and you're only going to be banned again.

The SA:MP team doesn't ever give reasons when they ban someone, nor do they answer "ban appeals" via email. Once the SA:MP team's mind is made up, it's made up. This isn't a damn server where you can be unbanned out of niceness.

Odds are you broke one of the unlisted rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
As of right now, you are ban-evading and you're only going to be banned again.

The SA:MP team doesn't ever give reasons when they ban someone, nor do they answer "ban appeals" via email. Once the SA:MP team's mind is made up, it's made up. This isn't a damn server where you can be unbanned out of niceness.

Odds are you broke one of the unlisted rules.
Not really, my friend was unbanned from SA:MP forums, and he had a ban reason. Not sure where your coming from, and they asked him to email them. So I think all your statements are wrong.

Ban evading for the third time and questioning them ? Epic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWorldGaming
View Post
Not really, my friend was unbanned from SA:MP forums, and he had a ban reason. Not sure where your coming from, and they asked him to email them. So I think all your statements are wrong.
Where did you read that the SA:MP team asked him to email them?

Your friend had a different experience then. Everyone I know that was banned didn't receive a ban reason or anything.

but the beta told me "we dont change names, make another acc, and forget HardBoy" then i got banned in my new acc

It's unbanned