Dynamic Checkpoints not showing

hey everybody,

i was making some checkpoints for an interior to buy the plutonium, but now i saw i needed more then 1 checkpoint, i decided to use streamer, CreatDynamicCP, but now they dont showup...

pawn Код:
PlutoniumBuyCheckpoint = CreateDynamicCP(-791.2612,507.9886,1367.3672, 3.0, 1, 1, playerid, 100.0);
        ExitPlutoniumBar = CreateDynamicCP(-794.8344,489.8148,1376.1953, 3.0, 1, 1, playerid, 100.0);
        EnterPlutoniumBar = CreateDynamicCP(-794.8344,489.8148,1376.1953, 3.0, 1, 0, playerid, 100.0);
        TogglePlayerAllDynamicCPs(playerid, 1);
thats what i have on onplayerspawn, and YES they should be created in world 1, and 2 of them in interior 1, so thats not the problem i think...

anyone knows wuts wrong with this? and why they dont showup...

greets niels

nah. you answered your own !question" already: only 1 checkpoint can be shown at a time. 2, if you add a race checkpoint... may i suggest to use the SetPlayerMapIcon() ?`theres an option to let it show a GLOBAL_CHECKPOINT (dont remember the exact definition) mode, its a sort of mini checkpoint, and it works good with a pickup created aswell, since you want a touch-response
long story short: replace checkpoints by mapicons+pickups.

okay then, but i thought dynamic cps were there to be created as many as you want..., but so you say that if i create 1 marker at spawn, and then when he goes into it, it shows a second marker, then when going into the second you see the third? if i create it that way? cuz id like to use checkpoints for this though, if it really aint possible then ill have to use pickups...

ah, thats not that hard. the only "mistake" you made, is to create all checkpoints together, so the streamer only shows the closest-by checkpoint. you need to create the next cp at the time when you enter the old one. like
if CPEntered[Babul]=0 then
CPENtered[Babul]++; //and
show checkpoint[1];
its a good idea to erase the entered checkpoint, and then create the next tone, otherwise the streamer will not decide to show "the only left" checkpoint, far away...
btw, if you intend to show 1 checkpoint only, you dont need them streamed, this system is more like a drug-planting system, or for a house system - all cases where your script needs to get a different checkpoint ID when entered. for a serial-checkpoint-mission its not required.