ok so i am not sure what i should make

hey everybody,

i am thinking of creating an Admin System, or a new Stunt/Drift/Freeroam GM, better then torettoracing which is my previous and my best GM i released atm.

so give me your answers which i should make

most votes count, also this is described shortly in my tag, but noone responded or sent me a PM, so i put it here now

greets niels

PS: if you have ideas you think would fit nice, tell them and maybe they are going in the script

the sims server

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
the sims server
the sims server? wut you mean?

I guess he means a game mode based on some ideas from the sims games.

PS: uhm well if you are going to make something really unique i mean the Admin FS
then go on make it but remember there is still alot of good always used admin systems like lux admin etc..... Else if you can't do that just make the gamemode it will be like another stunt gamemode Unless............

Hotel system, you can also have a look in the scripters request thread and pm some people there.

A gamemode idea generator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBullet
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess he means a game mode based on some ideas from the sims games.

PS: uhm well if you are going to make something really unique i mean the Admin FS
then go on make it but remember there is still alot of good always used admin systems like lux admin etc..... Else if you can't do that just make the gamemode it will be like another stunt gamemode Unless............
hmm about the admin FS, it was going to be made PERFECT for stunt/drift gms, not too serious, but not too NOT serious xD, cuz my opinion on LuxAdmin is that it doesnt really fits very nice in a drift/freeroam gm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithion
Посмотреть сообщение
Hotel system, you can also have a look in the scripters request thread and pm some people there.
hotel system isnt an option

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
A gamemode idea generator.
generator? wut you mean?

I loled after seeing weedar's comment

He is trolling he mean something like an application to make full gamemodes hhh

lol thats almost impossible xD, well there is a tool that helps you ALOT with it, the Scripting Machine, but there aint a tool to create a complete GM lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBullet
Посмотреть сообщение
I loled after seeing weedar's comment

He is trolling he mean something like an application to make full gamemodes hhh
No, a program that generates ideas for a gamemode