Zeex
San1

Um nice work simple

Nice and simple!

Whenever I'm compiling I get this:

Quote:

Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

12 Errors.
include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
include\streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
include\streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
include\streamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(35) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(41) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(47) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(69) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(74) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(79) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(84) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(94) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\stewart\Documents\Radio.pwn(106) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"

*** COMPILING ERROR ***

I've included all the plugins and changed nothing. What's going on?

nice, tried it and i like it. can you make commands for station 1 /setstation1 and for 2nd station /setstation2 and so on. then i can continue it when i add more. also can you add when you get back in the car the last station turns back on. Thank you and and if you can add those features i listed it would make it the best radio fs ive seen so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdragonforce
View Post
Whenever I'm compiling I get this:

I've included all the plugins and changed nothing. What's going on?
You need a audio include that i don't remember the name now.