SA-MP on Android.

Hey all, i see videos on ******* how peoples play GTA SA to PC...
... I buy A New phone is Name: LG Nexus 4., i know i can install on him GTA SA For pc but, can i install a SA-MP?...
... To get in Some SERVER's?
Please help me! (( Sorry for Bad English )).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug.
View Post
Hey all, i see videos on ******* how peoples play GTA SA to PC...
... I buy A New phone is Name: LG Nexus 4., i know i can install on him GTA SA For pc but, can i install a SA-MP?...
... To get in Some SERVER's?
Please help me! (( Sorry for Bad English )).
You can`t install GTA SA on Android.Only GTA III You can...

I CAN!, [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJSoiXm381o[/ame]

EDIT: So who can help me with it and to all Android user's?....

Wheres the point in playing sa on a phone, when you need an external keyboard and mouse? However its a fake anyways, remote connection or a simple video (menu controls are lagged, gamestart not shown). SA cant run on android without recompiling or an emulator (which will slow it down like hell and make it unplayable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Wheres the point in playing sa on a phone, when you need an external keyboard and mouse? However its probably a remote connection or a simple video, as gta cant run on android without recompiling or in an emulator (which will slow it down like hell and make it unplayable)
Idio*, i ask you what a point to play on phone, I ASK IF I CAN INSTALL GTA SA-MP, ON ANDROID!

Quote:
View Post
Idio*, i ask you what a point to play on phone, I ASK IF I CAN INSTALL GTA SA-MP, ON ANDROID!
So you want to carry a full computer with you, connect it to your phone, and use its mouse and keyboard to play samp on your phones screen whereever you like? Yes this really sounds useful and handy.
Also the already given answer is short: No.

Quote:
View Post
But i can install GTA SA For pc on android!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: I Just need to Reconvert THE Files to APK.
You CANT just convert the files to some other architecture, hardware- and software environment. Thats absolutely impossible.
Get the SA source code and hire a team of software engineers to rework it for android. Then you can compile it to APK files.

i jst need to reconvert the GTA SA And SA-MP Files.
But i don't know how to do this i try seartch tutrial...
If some on can help me please!

Quote:
View Post
I CAN!,
I can clearly understand that's remote connection to your PC or whatever. Anyone can play GTA SA by remote connection even on iPod touch. Like I did.

Let me clarify.
What you're seeing on the video is nothing more than remote play. There is a San Andreas port coming to iOS and Android IIRC, but even that won't allow us to use SA-MP on our mobile devices.

SA-MP was made for Windows. it's not a matter of converting a file to a different format, like you'd do with a video, but the source code has to be ported to Android. This is a sh*t-load of work, and completely unneccassary, so don't expect SA-MP to be made for anything else than windows.

Quote:
View Post
I CAN!, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJSoiXm381o

EDIT: So who can help me with it and to all Android user's?....
i can do this too lol !!
Just using a USB Adaptor adding it in Android then you can play via Mobile San Adreas!