Start my own gamemode from scratch?

Hello!

Yes I am newbie, but you need to begin a place? I have edited a lot of gamemodes and is tired of it and want to start my own roleplay gamemode with my own system. But it would be nice with UCP also, so maybe I need to create it in MySQL. If you guys know about some tutorials would I appreciate if I can get them. Also give me tips about what I need in the gamemode. I know it's hard to create a own MySQL based server with user control panel, but I will focus on the server first of all. Then I probably will make a UCP, but back to the server. Whats recommend to script in? zcmd or what else? I want you guys to recommend me. I will make a basic roleplay server by myself, and I need a lot of tutorials so I can do my work finished. What shall I start with first of all on the script? Thank you beforehand.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=279927 .. I think that this is best option for you ...

Thank you! Will also be glad if someone knows about a "How to script factions" tutorial or something. Also basic tutorials, currently looking on the sa-mp wiki.

Add me on skype , vanja.dancic