Five years from now...

What do you think will happen five years from now to samp? Will it increase players? Decrease?
Give me your predictions on what will happen in the next five years.

Who knows?

Just live the present,forget the past and wish the best for the future.

Five years ago we speculated that by now the mod would have progressively died out or be no where near what it is today.

Look where it is now.

I was amazed when I loaded up www.sa-mp.com and saw 10,000 people playing. Now - it's 3 times that.

It's all about the players, there are a ton of games and mods that date from around '06 they still have quite some servers online and are being played at any given time. If the players don't want SAMP to die out, it won't.

**or well, I'm not sure how the samp client works, but I believe it tracks servers with a server, so if that server would close, that'd surely make it harder to find servers, direct IP and favourites would always work though.

Probberly, new things coming thats even better then SA-MP and it will die out.

Shutdown and move to GTA VII:MP

If sa-mp.com servers close, i'm sure someone can work out a mod for custom listings

Well
I Think SAMP Will Lose Players :/ Cuz Games Will Be Better, No Lag, Better Graphics.. Well Maybe Wont If SAMP Will Do Hard Work And Make It Better.

But As Logitech90 Said;

Just live the present,forget the past and wish the best for the future.

Well I believe it won't die so soon. Games may get better yes, but still San ANdreas is unique, it runs in almost all computers and sa-mp is just great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoder
View Post
Shutdown and move to GTA VII:MP
I think that it's very unlikely that there will be a GTA VII in the next 5 years if you look at the timeframe of the already released (mayor) GTA games.