FilterScript Help, [Request] "Vstorage" Neon"

Hello there everyone, i have been looking for a special "Vehicle Storage system" And a special "Neon" system.

As i where going trough all the "vehicle storage systems & Neon Systems" I found that none of them really fits a RolePlay server.

As i would need a vehicle storage system nearly like Next generation's vstorage system. Also the neon system they have.

The neon system to start with: As the player dissconnect or time out, the neon will disable and remove's, aslo when they login they will be able to do "/disableneon" and admin's could only be able to do "/neon" to add neon's on a players vehicle. Then we come to the color swifting system, as system inside the neon system that makes the neon swift color every 10 minutes.

And as i sayd, neon's could only be added by a specifyed admin level, As my highest admin level on my script is "99999"

I would like somthing like this,
Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >=99999)
So only that level admin could add. And so the player could use a command like "/disableneon" and so the neon removes but saves to the account.
So they may use it more then 1 time only.

Vehicles Storage System: I where looking for a Vstorage system basicly like this.
Player's will get a dialog with there vehicle's and they may "de-spawn" and "storage" the vehicle's, just as the NG:RP system. That would be awesome. Never found any system as they befor.

Well that's my request/idea. Thanks for checking this out.

here is some code's that i have for the neon system i'm using right now. perhaps you may use those for the help.

Neon System
Код:
CMD:neon(playerid, params[])
{
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >=99999)
	{
       if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
       {
	       SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "You need to be a driver of a car to use this command!");
	       return 1;
       }
	   else if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
	   {
           ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_NEONAMENU, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Neon Shop | Neon Tokens","Dark Blue\nRed\nGreen\nWhite\nViolet\nYellow\nCyan\nLight Blue\nPink\nOrange\nLight Green\nLight Yellow\nDelete Neon","Select", "Cancel");
	   }
	}
	return 1;
}
Unfortunly i don't have any vehicle storage system to give you a help with. Well thanks for checking this post out. Hope you could help

Would be awesome if some one could help?