Help Please.

Everytime when the car explodes i crash, I'm without any mods. So please if you have any solutions..post them here.

Your ping might be high.
This has often happened to me also, and I noticed that if my ping is high and if I go near such explosions, I'll get timeout/crashed.

And I think thats what happened to you.

If you run the game from a disc, try reinstalling SA-MP, and delete stuff like ****** or mods.

If you have a cracked game, try reinstalling SA-MP, and if it doesnt work, reinstall GTA:SA.

Hope it helps

But my ping is like 60-100 never went above 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik
Посмотреть сообщение
If you run the game from a disc, try reinstalling SA-MP, and delete stuff like ****** or mods.

If you have a cracked game, try reinstalling SA-MP, and if it doesnt work, reinstall GTA:SA.

Hope it helps
I'm using Cracked version of the game..i Re-installed it twice, still not working.

Hmmm. Did you do any recent changes on your GTA?

Nope.

Than it's just wierd... Has it always been like this, or just appeared recently?

It has been happening..like..a month now, I thought it will fix itself but it didn't. So, I re-installed the game and it's still the same.

Try exploding on another server, and see if the same problem appears... It might be a bug in the server script.