I see all these GREAT new functions that people requested and said "hey, it would be awesome if we had that. i can think of so many ways we can use it" but you NEVER use those functions...

OnPlayerTakeDamage for instance. People said that would be awesome, yet I see few people/servers using it.

why?

Most people think that gamemode makes the server; that if they'll start a server with a great gamemode, they'll have a lot of player, which is wrong.
That's why most of great scripts aren't famous, and that's why you haven't seen people using more than half of SA-MP functions, because the gamemodes you see are the famous one - the ones that was published and the ones that can be found on large servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_B
Посмотреть сообщение
Most people think that gamemode makes the server; that if they'll start a server with a great gamemode, they'll have a lot of player, which is wrong.
That's why most of great scripts aren't famous, and that's why you haven't seen people using more than half of SA-MP functions, because the gamemodes you see are the famous one - the ones that was published and the ones that can be found on large servers.
You mean, the ones that were created long ago and never updated to use the new features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean, the ones that were created long ago and never updated to use the new features?
That is exactly what I mean saying "the large servers".