Server "Freezing"

Well, my server has been starting to "freeze" since i renewed my hosting and launched an update at the same time. I've had several problems before, using the same hosting. When the server is "freezing" it simply means that the server is still online and the players are still in the playerlist. Nothing strange with the ping or anything, and the log doesnt change after the moment the server started to freeze. Also, crashdetect does not detect anything because the server doesnt actually "crash". You are not able to join the server after this, though. So, i wanted to ask you guys if this could be caused by the server (mistakes the compiler didn't detect?, or something else) or is caused by the hosting (usage of non-linux function, or something else). Also, if somebody had this before. Could you tell me how YOU were able to fix it? That might help me.

Is your server.cfg ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Daniel
Посмотреть сообщение
Is your server.cfg ok?
Is your brain ok?

Try nativechecker. also try a different host.

Does this thing happens to you only or to all players?
Does the server freezes or all players movement only freezes?

If both arent the problem, try changing your host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
Is your brain ok?

Try nativechecker. also try a different host.
Nativechecker wont really help, i dont have the "File or function is not found" error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [xB]Lordz
Посмотреть сообщение
Does this thing happens to you only or to all players?
Does the server freezes or all players movement only freezes?

If both arent the problem, try changing your host.
It happens to all the players at the moment it "freezes". When it happens you cant join the server even though you can see players online. I dont know if players can see each other moving, but i dont think so because the server doesnt handle the disconnecting or joining/incoming connection information after it happens.

IMHO, server has recursion....Maybe, not....

Gamemode problems, What did you added/removed?? Or maybe Plugins, You need to make backups, If you have one. Set your backup online

Use the crashdetect plugin to find out where exactly the script stops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shifty-
Посмотреть сообщение
Gamemode problems, What did you added/removed?? Or maybe Plugins, You need to make backups, If you have one. Set your backup online
Didn't add any new plugins, and if it was gamemode related it should show an error. I might try it once, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MWR]Blood
Посмотреть сообщение
Use the crashdetect plugin to find out where exactly the script stops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corne
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, crashdetect does not detect anything because the server doesnt actually "crash".

I would try running some crashdetect plugins. Or contact your host to see what they have to say.