Cant clear animation?

Heey all,

I am using the medic animation but when i clear the anim i cant move, if i am using my arrows i can turn arround but i cant walk only when i am jumping i can walk again.
How can i fix this?

Admigo

When clearing animations reset the players skin using 'GetplayerSkin' and 'SetPlayerSkin' doing this works for me, I used to have the same problem.

'when I clear the anim'. Is this when you finish the animation or when you really use ClearAnimation (or some sort of function that I cant remember the name of xD, sorry for that )? Some animations use a second animation to stop the first. That may be the cause as well for your animation.

I don't know if this offtopic but, Sometimes why do I need to do animation two times before it work? I mean.

If I do /sit nothing happens, then do /sit the animation is now sittimg.

same with /medic if I do medic it do nothing, then do /medic the medic animation is now working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbalor
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know if this offtopic but, Sometimes why do I need to do animation two times before it work? I mean.

If I do /sit nothing happens, then do /sit the animation is now sittimg.

same with /medic if I do medic it do nothing, then do /medic the medic animation is now working.
Animations need to be preloaded before they work. Animation libraries are loaded into memory when needed. Search PreloadAnimLib. I believe it's it one of the default gamemodes as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamorunl
Посмотреть сообщение
'when I clear the anim'. Is this when you finish the animation or when you really use ClearAnimation (or some sort of function that I cant remember the name of xD, sorry for that )? Some animations use a second animation to stop the first. That may be the cause as well for your animation.
This is when the animation is finished.

OK. Then ClearAnimations() should work or see if there is a closing animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansheilds
Посмотреть сообщение
When clearing animations reset the players skin using 'GetplayerSkin' and 'SetPlayerSkin' doing this works for me, I used to have the same problem.
LOl,This one works. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
Heey all,
if i am using my arrows i can turn arround but i cant walk only when i am jumping i can walk again.
Admigo
Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid, animlib[], animname[], Float:fDelta, loop, lockx, locky, freeze, time, forcesync)
make sure that Freeze is 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuSs3n
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid, animlib[], animname[], Float:fDelta, loop, lockx, locky, freeze, time, forcesync)
make sure that Freeze is 0
Its 0 but that doesnt cares because 1 is total freeze like toggleplayercontrollable(playerid,1); and i cant walk thats the only problem,i can turn arround:P But SetPlayerSkin fixed it,i dont know why. Maybe bug?