How do i bypass the limit of createobjects

hi guys i have some issues going off with my server i dont no why but am trying to add createobject and when i add around a few createobjects there remove the other mapping etc like if i added a createdynamicobject and it was already there then when i add the createobject it will remove doors interiors exteriors nearly evertything is there away to fix this or bypass the limit of createobjects i will give REP to the 1st person that answers and tells me what to do Thank you guys very much Also pm or skype me if you can help me that way thanks again! Curi

Use a streamer. I recommend Incognito's streamer. Link: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

We using streamer the newst verison and for some reason i need to bypass it cos i cant add anymore createobjects unless if u know how to bypass it mate it would help so much

Use the streamer's command:
Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);