Server Crash ... strange problem.

Hi guys, I don't know what a hell is going on ... today my server crashes 2-3 times, I put crashdetect, and this debugs gave me:
Код:
[19:35:27] [debug] Server crashed while executing RAS.amx
[19:35:27] [debug] Backtrace:
[19:35:27] [debug] #0  000248d4 in public S@@_OnPlayerCommandText (playerid=29, cmdtext[]=@0x003546a0 "") at D:\RAS\RAS\Build 25\pawno\include\zcmd.inc:85
[19:35:27] [debug] Thread backtrace:
WTF?

That debug tells that there is a CMD that causes the server to crash in that file. Try to trace it back in the log and find out what CMD, and i can probably help you fix it.

Nope dear friend, because if crashes due a wrong codes in a command, the debugs will be printed the command what cause the crash.

I found this:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...11#post1909511

Will help me?

Okay, there was my end, i havent actually failchecked such things, so you must see if others can help you. I am sorry about that.

But, the wrong codes get executed when you do the specific command. They cant just make the server crash? or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplanesimen
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, there was my end, i havent actually failchecked such things, so you must see if others can help you. I am sorry about that.

But, the wrong codes get executed when you do the specific command. They cant just make the server crash? or?
They can ...