MySQL problem

Ok so here is my problem... I am trying to make a MySQL system but I am a newbie at MySQL and so I don't know how to get around that well... At first the script worked fine, it was saving accounts in the database etc. But i added 3 new parameters (organisation, leader, and rank) and then it just wouldn't save anymore ... I think the problem is in the query's (from what i know they are in charge of writing/reading the database...).

At first I thought that the string size wasn't big enough (it was 200) so I made it 1600 just to check and still nothing ... here are all the querys I have in the gamemode, and i would be greatfull if someone could find the problem and tell me how to solve it...

This is on OnGameModeInit (checks if there is a table present and if not creates it (thats what i read in the tut )
Код:
mysql_query("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS playerdata(user VARCHAR(24), password VARCHAR(41), level INT(20), money INT(20), admin INT(5), skin INT(3), org INT(2), lider INT(2), rank INT(2), IP VARCHAR(16) )");
I believe that this one is for checking the last IP (for the auto-login)
Код:
new query[1600], pname[24];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, 24);
    format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT IP FROM `playerdata` WHERE user = '%s' LIMIT 1", pname); 
    mysql_query(query);
This one is for updating the database (i guess)
Код:
new level = GetPlayerScore(playerid);
        new money = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Novac");
        new admin = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Admin");
        new skin = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Skin");
        new org = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Org");
        new lider = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Lider");
        new rank = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Rank");
        new query[1600], pname[24];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, 24);
        format(query, sizeof(query), "UPDATE playerdata SET level=%d, money=%d, admin=%d, skin=%d, org=%d, lider=%d, rank=%d WHERE user='%s'", level, money, admin, skin, org, lider, rank, pname);
        mysql_query(query);
This one is in the DialogResponse for the login dialog
Код:
format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT `user` FROM playerdata WHERE user = '%s' AND password = SHA1('%s')", pname, escapepass);
            mysql_query(query);
This one is in the register stock
Код:
format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO playerdata (user, password, level, money, admin, skin, org, lider, rank, IP) VALUES('%s', SHA1('%s'), 1, 5000, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, '%s')", pname, passwordstring, IP);
    mysql_query(query);
And this one is in the login stock
Код:
format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM playerdata WHERE user = '%s'", pname);
    mysql_query(query);
thats all the querys in the mod...

Thanks in advance

BUMP anyone?

Why you dont show as debug (mysql log) that you can find if you have any error in your querys

And where do i find it?

EDIT: Thanks for the debug tip i found the error using it and fixed it... by mistake I changed a columbs name in the database...

That's a bad idea.

pawn Код:
new level = GetPlayerScore(playerid);
        new money = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Novac");
        new admin = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Admin");
        new skin = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Skin");
        new org = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Org");
        new lider = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Lider");
        new rank = GetPVarInt(playerid, "Rank");
You should have an enum for player variables. And as doreto said, you could show us the mysql_log file, so that the problem could be solved easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tika Spic
Посмотреть сообщение
And where do i find it?

EDIT: Thanks for the debug tip i found the error using it and fixed it... by mistake I changed a columbs name in the database...
PHP код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{

mysql_debug(1);

check if you have it if not add it make the things that make you problem and show as the debug loc